Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy (DWEEB) Mother's Day!

FIRST UP, AND LEST WE EVER EVER EVER FORGET (NOT THAT WE WOULD) ---
Happy 62nd Birthday to George Lucas!!!!


EDITOR'S NOTE: OK, SO HE'S NOT OUR 'MOTHER' PER SE...BUT HE IS OUR BELOVED UNCLE G. AND I THINK MOM WILL UNDERSTAND IF WE SLOT HIM IN WITH HER.

WELLLLLLL......SHE WON'T EXACTLY UNDERSTAND. BUT SHE'LL BE GLAD WE HAVE FRIENDS, AND SHE'LL BE GLAD THAT UNCLE GEORGE IS TAKING SUCH GOOD CARE OF US AND KEEPING US OFF THE STREETS AND OUT OF TROUBLE.

RIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGTTTTT.....(HEAR THAT? IT'S MY MOM, AUDIBLY ROLLING HER EYES....)

EDITOR'S NOTE: FIRST, MOTHER'S DAY ODDBOB STYLE (AND NO, I DON'T GET ALL OF THESE. BUT AS WE ALWAYS TELL OUR MOMS, IT'S THE THOUGHT, SUCH AS IT IS, THAT COUNTS?)----
The Top 10 Mother's Day Cards From Science Fiction Characters
10> Dearest Jane, the mother of my children, Thanks for getting me off that crazy thing. Yours, George Jetson.
9> Paul Atreides: Here's hoping your Mother's Day Goes off without a hitch. Here's lots of hugs and kisses from your favorite son-of-a-witch.
8> Dear Mom: Roses are red, violets are blue. My dad is a Vulcan, and I wish you were, too. Love, Spock
7> Dear Mom, Do you know the word MILF? You will. Love, Lazarus Long.
6> Mothers are steel, fathers are not. Thanks for being there. He was a bot. Signed, Rosie the Robot.
5> For the maternal parental unit I grok, From your Vulcan offspring Spock. This handwritten note is the only recourse possible, Since springing five credits for a card simply isn't logical.
4> "'To the mother of my child -- Happy Mother's Day from James T. Kirk!' OK, Uhura, send out 500 of those."
3> Dearest Mother, thank you for turning me into a genocidal killer. Some day I hope to do the same for you. Your son, Ender.
2> Time travel isn't easy, I'm tired of deception. I have disturbing news, now, about my conception. --Lazarus Long
and the Number 1 Mother's Day Card From a Science Fiction Character...
1> Dear Mother, please accept this ring as a Tolkien of my love. Frodo.
EDITOR'S NOTE: OWIE OWIE OWIE....
EDITOR'S NOTE: AND HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, STAR WARS STYLE ---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home