Friday, May 19, 2006

Hard to See the Keyboard for the TEARS.....

EDITOR'S NOTE: A FOND FAREWELL TO A FAVORITE TV SHOW....

I Just watched the very FIRST episode of “The West Wing” (that they replayed last week) and then the very LAST episode of “The West Wing” (that I had recorded last week).

Wow.

I think there are few TV shows that I will ever miss this much as that once a week dose of intelligence and heart and liberal wish-fulfillment.

And what a gift this past season and a half has been….showing us the campaign, and how a man goes from being a candidate to being a president. Jimmy Smits (and the whole cast) is to be generously applauded for making us see…and really FEEL…how that transition, that transforMATion takes place.

Beautiful beautiful work all round.

And now I have to go replenish the fluids I just lost crying…..

Ttfn and mtfbwy ker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home