Saturday, August 27, 2005

Did you REALLY think the weekends were SAFE?!

EDITOR'S NOTE: POSTED WITHOUT COMMENTARY. BECAUSE...WELL....WHAT CAN I SAY THAT WOULD HELP, EXPLAIN, OR EXCUSE?
ODDBOB'S CORNER
The Top 9 Klingon Lullabies
9> Throw That Dishonorable Baby P'taK From the Tree, Cradle and All, It
HasNo Place in Stovokor!

8> The Itsy Bitsy Spider (Kills Creatures Many Times Its Size)

7> Now I lay me down to sleep
At my side my weapon I keep
If intruders come before I wake
Their heads as trophies I will take

6> No singing is needed for Klingons to fall asleep, just a sharp blow
tothe back of the neck each night does the trick.

5> Die for Your Honor, and You'll Sleep Well Forever

4> "Be a Klingon, do not quibble,
Eat your little wee pet tribble!"

3> "Pray to bleed as the ancestors bled,
Then crush your dolly's little head.
Don't be like the human chimps,
Don't grow up to be a wimp."

2> "Little one, finally, go to bed.
In the morning, may you have no smooth head."

and the Number 1 Klingon Lullaby...

1> Three blind targs, three blind targs,
See how they run, see how they run.
They all ran after the warrior's wife,
She cut off their heads with her father's knife,
But the targs were blind, and not worthy opponents,
So the warrior slew his woman for bringing dishonor upon both houses.
EDITOR'S NOTE: ODDBOB IS OURS. WE HAVE NO CHOICE. NO ONE ELSE WILL HAVE HIM. AND AS DWEEBS ARE WE NOT COMPASSIONATE? (AND YES, WE ARE RETHINKING THAT).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home