Tuesday, January 18, 2005

SPIDEY AND MULDER

BUNCHING SOME ITEMS TOGETHER CAUSE YOUR QOTD IS LAZY......

Duchovny slips loose some X-FILES 2 news
There will be no aliens in the next X-FILES movie

While attending the Critics' Choice Awards held two days ago, actor David Duchovny spilled to USA Today some new secrets about the storyline for the second X-FILES movie. The dark-haired actor told the paper that the sequel will be a stand-alone story not connected to the UFO mythology prevalent in the series and FIGHT THE FUTURE, the first X-FILES film. EDITOR'S NOTE: I WONDER HOW THEY'RE GOING TO DEAL WITH THAT. JUST IGNORE IT, I GUESS? I MEAN, THE SERIES ENDED WITH SOME PRETTY HEAVY STUFF....INCLUDING RELATIONSHIP STUFF. I WOULD THINK THOSE ISSUES WOULD BE KINDA HARD TO IGNORE? "Mulder and Scully investigate one particular case that has nothing to do with alien life," said Duchovny. "It has to do with supernatural stuff." EDITOR'S NOTE: AS LONG AS IT'S ANYWHERE NEAR AS GOOD AS THE FIRST MOVIE, AND AS LONG AS THAT OLD MULDER/SCULLY CHEMISTRY IS STILL WORKIN, I'M HAPPY. (NOT THAT IT TAKES ALL THAT MUCH TO MAKE ME HAPPY, I'LL GRANT YOU).

Duchovny added that he had spoken with X-FILES creator Chris Carter earlier that same day, and that the plan was to start filming on the sequel in late 2005 or early '06. EDITOR'S NOTE: THEY DON'T EVEN START FILMING TILL THEN? JEEZ....THIS IS TAKING WAY TOO LONG!



Writer webbed for SPIDER-MAN 3
Alvin Sargeant returns for big bucks
Alvin Sargeant will earn a seven-figure paycheck for writing the screenplay for SPIDER-MAN 3. Columbia Pictures has closed a contract with the writer, who had sole screenwriting credit for SPIDER-MAN 2 and also contributed (but received no on-screen credit) to the first film's script. EDITOR'S NOTE: SPIDEY DEUX ROCKED. HERE'S TO SARGEANT WORKING THAT SAME SCRIPTING MAGIC YET AGAIN.

Sargeant will now shape the story concept idea for SM3 that director Sam Raimi and his brother Ivan have come up with into a working screenplay. So far no details concerning the third movie's storyline or even who the main villain will be have surfaced.

SPIDER-MAN 3 hits theaters May 4, 2007. EDITOR'S NOTE: AND YET ANOTHER ONE THAT IS WAY TOO FAR AWAY. THE QOTD IS NOT ACCUSTOMED TO WAITING, DARNIT!!! (WELL, ACTUALLY, YES, I AM. BUT I STILL DON'T LIKE IT)!

2 Comments:

Blogger MeganGMcD said...

Hello Queen of the Dweebs
I wandered accross your blog because for some reason Blogger in it's infinite wisdom put it next to mine. I am a AICN'er ( Saffy, I wrote a review or two) and I am also in Houston and wanted to say howdy.

Meg

4:35 PM  
Blogger QOTD (the Queen of the Dweebs) said...

Always nice to hear from a fellow dweeb/blogger/Houstonian.

I am very new to this blogging stuff, myself. I had been doing this dweebing as an email newsletter, but one of the other dweebs put me onto this blog thing, and I’m learning the ropes. (old dogs, new tricks).

What Blog are you editing?

Ttfn and mtfbwy ker (Karen)

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home